1 gnocchi package
1 onion, finely chopped
200g smoked salmon, cut into strips
1/2 cup shredded gruyere
Finely chopped Parsley and Chive to taste
Sauce Rosée :
3 tbsp (45ml) Vegetable oil
2 tbsp (30ml) all purpose flour
2 cups (500ml) Natura Unsweetened or Original (Soya or Almond beverages)
1/4 cups (60ml) tomato paste
Servings : 4
- Heat oil in a pan and add flour. Stir 1-2 min, without colouring the flour.
- Add Natura gradually, stirring contantly with a whip. Gently bring to boil and let simmer until sauce thickens.
- Add onion, salmon, cooked gnocchi as well as parsley & chive.
- Season with salt & Pepper to taste and pour in an oven proof disk.
- Top with Gruyere and cook in oven 360F for 20 minutes.
Serve with a green salad.